Asymmetrical Forceps Head, 23 Gauge 2-879N
• 2mm jaws, 0.7mm platforms, 55° angled pointed picking tip
• Straight 23 gauge tube, length 31mm
• Requires DK Squeeze Handle, ref 6-676
• Detachable tip heads for cleaning purposes
• Colour coding for tip and gauge size identification
• Once attached to round squeeze handle, length is 140mm
Designed to ensure excellent visibility when grasping along the retinal surface.
All Interchangeable Vitreoretinal (VR) Heads are sold separate from the handle. The VR Heads require a handle for operation. ONLY the DK Squeeze Handle for VR Instrument Heads, ref 6-676, is suitable. All VR Heads come fitted with a plastic (PEEK) re-usable Protective Cover, that can withstand cleaning and reprocessing cycles. The VR Heads are screwed onto the thread of DK Squeeze Handle for VR Instrument Heads. It is recommended, for device protection, to keep the plastic re-usable protective cover fitted until the instrument is required for use.