DE500 Digital Video Otoscope
The DE500 Digital Video Otoscope is a special purpose digital video camera combined with a high magnification lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
Delivering up to 50x optical and 150x digital magnification, this innovative device streams high quality live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record crystal clear images or videos.
The DE500 Otoscope has been adopted in some of the most reputable hospitals, health clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for clinical examination, patient communication and education, keeping patient records, and documenting changes over time. The DE500 is also perfect for telemedicine as it enables remote care providers to see close-up live images of the patient.
With its many uses and applications, the DE500 Otoscope is a versatile, easy to use tool and is easy to acquire at a very affordable price. Please contact us for more information.
- TRUE 1.3 Megapixel resolution
- Easily captures microscopic pictures and videos
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Variable magnification up to 150x (digitally) and up to 50x (optically).
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
- View the DE550 Wireless Video Otoscope here
- Inner ear examination
- Patient education
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Medical schools
- USB Digital Video Otoscope
- Disposable Specula
- 2 pieces 3mm
- 9 pieces 4mm
- 4 pieces 5mm
- Additional specula available (packs of 192). View the Specula (3,4,and 5mm) and the Specula (4mm only)
- FireflyPro Software CD
- USB Cable
- Velvet Carrying Case
- User Manual on CD