Haag-Streit Reliance 6200 Exam Chair
Efficient operation from any angle
– Reliance chairs are engineered for efficiency and your comfort.
– Small footprint allows for increased patient access.
– Powered hydraulic base with counterbalanced manual recline.
– Dual side controls eliminate the need to reach over a patient to access instrumentation.
– Rotation locks allow you to swivel chair 330 degrees from both sides.
– Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access and security.
– Headrest adjusts with a single hand and locks into place. Pillow and alternate headrests also available.
– Large hinged footrest supports patient’s full weight for safe ingress and egress.
– Detached footswitch permits hands-free operation of chair base function.
– Recline from either side of chair
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 11 Articulating Pillow, designed forthe ophthalmic and otolaryngology fields.
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology