Haag-Streit Reliance 710 Procedure Chair
Streamline your workflow for maximum efficiency
Explore a chair that can help by:
- Eliminating wasted movements with ergonomic design
- Reducing patient stress and shortening procedure times with maximum-comfort construction
- Ensuring unmatched durability and post-purchase product support
• Round base optimizes access to patient.
• Memory programming lets you pre-select the
chair’s most-used position.
• Dual-rotation locks allow chair to swivel 330°
from both sides of the chair.
• Large hinged footrest safely supports patient’s
• Padded armrests lock in place and release with a single hand.
• Comfort construction reduces patient stress and shortens procedure times.
• Detached footswitch allows for hands-free control of all chair movements.
• Standard non-articulating pillow headrest. Optional articulating version features a sliding, removable magnetic pad and fold-away
design for otology – exclusive to the 710 chair
Power Base and Articulating Top
• Finger switches and a corded footswitch raise, lower or recline chair up to 180° without interrupting the exam. An auto-return button
returns patient to the low, upright position.
Ultra-Durable Membrane Switches
• Backlit membrane switches last 10-times longer than mechanical units and run at low voltages. A programmable safety function prevents
unwanted operation of the chair.
Finishes and Upholstery
• Hand-sewn upholstery covers high-density foam that lasts for years.
• Removable cushions for easy cleaning or replacement.
CSA Mark of Quality
• The 710 has achieved the CSA, C/US certificate of compliance to assure safety and durability
- Base: 24 1/4” diameter.
- Depth in chair position (excluding headrest): 37”.
- Table position: 64”.
- Seat: 19” wide by 18” deep.
- Distance between armrests: 19”.
- Two base heights. High: 24 5/8” lowered, 35 1/4” raised.
- Low: 22 1/8” lowered, 30 5/8” raised.
- Shipping weight: 325 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes.
- Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.