Jones – Inamura Round Handle Capsulorhexis Forceps 2-2-716G-10R
• Pointed serrated interlocking tips
• Curved shaft, tip to pivot point 11mm
• Marks on shaft every 1mm from tip to 6mm
• Cross action tips, 1.5mm width at pivot box
• Tips angled 45° to handle
• 8mm diameter round handle, overall length 120mm
Accurate capsulorhexis size is crucial for optimal IOL function. Dr Jones has utilized the Inamura cross action capsulorhexis forceps by adding an marked scale from the tip to 6mm along the shaft. The scale is in 1mm increments and enables the surgeon to repeatedly measure the size of the capsulorhexis using the forceps within the anterior chamber. Measuring on the cornea surface overestimates the actual size of the capsulorhexis when measured within the anterior chamber.