OcuLight® SLx (Infrared 810nm Laser)
The Industry Standard for High-Performance Versatility
The OcuLight® SLx 810 nm infrared laser offers high performance for retinal photocoagulation and glaucoma procedures, including transscleral applications.
The versatile capability of the OcuLight SLx system offers three different laser energy delivery modalities: CW-Pulse™, MicroPulse™, and LongPulse™. The system’s highly ergonomic user interface, infrared wavelength, and wide choice of delivery systems offer a broad spectrum of treatment options particularly well suited for retinopathy of prematurity and end-stage glaucoma.
- Wavelength: 810 nm Infrared
- Weight: 14.0 lb (6.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 4″ H x 12″ W x 12″ D, (10 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm)
- Connector Type: Resistor
- Electrical: 100–120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 200–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Exposure Duration: CW-Pulse™: 10–9000 ms, LongPulse™: 10 s–30 min
- Exposure Interval: 50–1000 ms
- MicroPulse™ Duration: MicroPulse: 0.1–1.0 ms
- MicroPulse Interval: MicroPulse: 1.0–10.0 ms
- Aiming Laser: Diode laser, 655 nm nominal
- Delivery Device Power Output: Portable SLA: 0–2000 mW, LIO: 0–2000 mW, LIO-LS: 0–2000 mW, EndoProbe®: 0–2000 mW, G-Probe™: 0–3000 mW, DioPexy™: 0–2000 mW, OMA: 0–2000 mW