Haag-Streit Reliance 7000 Procedure Chair
Dual-purpose minor procedure table and examination chair
This full power articulating examination chair can be used for routine practice and minor procedures. It reclines to a nearly flat position and is available with an optional adjustable surgical headrest.
Convenient movements and functionality
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair’s most used position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Square base
- Dual controls for base and top functions. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Improving patient comfort
- Armrests lock in place.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology