Inamura Round Handle Capsulorhexis Forceps 2-716GNR8-1
• Sharp pointed serrated tips
• Cross action tips, 1.2mm width at pivot box
• Straight shaft, tip to pivot point 8.7mm
• Marks on shaft 2.5mm and 5mm denote desired size of capsulorhexis
• Tips angled 45° from shaft
• 8mm diameter round handle, overall length 111mm
Designed to fit comfortably through any incision down to 1.5mm. Precise interlocking serrated tips with a sharp point enable the surgeon to initiate the capsule tear then securely grasp the capsule to perform the capsulorhexis. Designed specifically for corneal placed incisions, tip to pivot length reduced to 8.5mm. Keeping the pivot in the incision reduces the leakage from the anterior chamber, it also enables the tips to operate fully at the smaller incision sizes without stretching the incision and causing corneal deformation.