Masaoka Paddle Prechopper Forceps 2-2-819
• Tips fully open to 2.5mm
• Arrow tip shape for penetrating nucleus
• Flattened paddle area of tips for nucleus splitting, tip height 1mm
• 1.8mm maximum width at incision point
• Straight shafts, reverse cross action style
• 8mm diameter round handle, length 123mm
Tip of instrument has pointed sharp front edges that initially penetrates nucleus; squeeze forceps, tips open to crack and split nucleus. The narrow paddle is easy to insert into a dense nucleus.